The Official PSP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official PSP Forums

Talk About All PSP And Other

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

~MONSTER HUNTER FREEDOM 1~ |AND| ~MONSTER HUNTER FREEDOM 2~

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KING

KING

~MONSTER HUNTER FREEDOM 1~ |AND| ~MONSTER HUNTER FREEDOM 2~ Empty
PostSubject: ~MONSTER HUNTER FREEDOM 1~ |AND| ~MONSTER HUNTER FREEDOM 2~   ~MONSTER HUNTER FREEDOM 1~ |AND| ~MONSTER HUNTER FREEDOM 2~ Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 5:04 pm

Hey Peepz I just made this really for ppl who have this game and, they can talk about future updates of this game or, new updates or mabye hints news and glitches. ANYTHING Related to these Games OK?!
Well i just bought number 2 of the game and i dont know how to get my Hunter Rank(HR) up... uhh any help? btw i've never played number 1 of the game... well this game doesnt really have a Story line, But is number 1 good?
Name - K I N G
Favorite Weapon(s)-Long Sword
HR-1
Rank Quest-3

king
king
:
Back to top Go down
http://www.psponme.com
devils.master

PostSubject: Re: ~MONSTER HUNTER FREEDOM 1~ |AND| ~MONSTER HUNTER FREEDOM 2~   ~MONSTER HUNTER FREEDOM 1~ |AND| ~MONSTER HUNTER FREEDOM 2~ Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 12:03 am

I dont have this game but like to have it, if you can provide me its site. Basketball
Back to top Go down
21Guns

PostSubject: Re: ~MONSTER HUNTER FREEDOM 1~ |AND| ~MONSTER HUNTER FREEDOM 2~   ~MONSTER HUNTER FREEDOM 1~ |AND| ~MONSTER HUNTER FREEDOM 2~ Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:55 am

Actually, I play Monster Hunter 2nd G [Which is completely unrelated.], yet I still don't know how to raise my HR. I'll ask someone.
Back to top Go down
jpaul

jpaul

PostSubject: i played this game   ~MONSTER HUNTER FREEDOM 1~ |AND| ~MONSTER HUNTER FREEDOM 2~ Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:43 am

ya this game are so cool

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~MONSTER HUNTER FREEDOM 1~ |AND| ~MONSTER HUNTER FREEDOM 2~   ~MONSTER HUNTER FREEDOM 1~ |AND| ~MONSTER HUNTER FREEDOM 2~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~MONSTER HUNTER FREEDOM 1~ |AND| ~MONSTER HUNTER FREEDOM 2~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Official PSP Forums :: Psp Games-
Jump to: